Tuesday, August 12, 2008

St Edmunds Annual Fundraiser - Terrey Hills

I was absolutely honored to be asked to photograph this event on Saturday night. I love photographing events and I love it even more when it is for a great cause. St Edmunds is a wonderful school at Wahroonga. The point of the evening was to raise money for more facilities at this very special school. The kids I met were so cool and very loving.

We were also treated to an unbelievable show from TeamBeat
These guys sure know how to put on a fantastic show. They had the entire auditorium of 600 people drumming. Each person had their own drum to use and even thinking about it now gives me goosebumps! Can you imagine the sound coming from 600 drums??


Thank you to the organizers of this wonderful event and thank you for letting me part of it. Also special thanks to Miramare Gardens at Terrey Hills.. I have never seen such precision, from the delivery of food to making sure everyone was taken care of. What a great venue!













0 comments: