Monday, September 1, 2008

Zannah and Shane get married too!


I had a busy weekend. 2 weddings in 2 days. One in the Hunter and one in Sydney. :D I am a little tired but had a blast.

Zannah and Shane were married at Killara Uniting Church with a reception that followed at her grandmothers house in Duffys Forest. It was a lovely garden reception with Shane's family coming over from New Zealand. The weather held off and it was a nice day with lots of warmth and love.




Zannah getting ready :D
Shane patiently waiting
The arrival!
When a bride cries, I cry.
One of my faves of the day. Haven't worked out why yet.
Shane looking all gangsta like in the rolls :D

Time to put your feet up for a while Zannah!
Lovely stroll around the property

1 comments:

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi!
Zannah & Shane looking so sweet, both seem a very nice couple made for each other. I would like to wish them good luck for there bright future.

===================================

Sherry:-)

look4ward