Monday, November 10, 2008

Darren and Steph - teaser

As I have said before on many occasions, I love a Hunter Valley wedding. This was no different. Darren and Steph were married at Golden Grape Estate, Pokolbin. The day started with a bit of drizzle but ended up just gorgeous with an equally gorgeous sunset (more on that later)

This was an emotional one. I am usually teary at all weddings but when I see "dad" cry that is just the end of me I am afraid. Both Darren and Steph's families were so warm and welcoming to me and I truly felt part of the day.



How cool is this mini!


I had an idea for this shoot.. as it was a vintage style wedding I suggested that they bring up their vintage couch for some vineyard shots with a difference!
I love this look!! It is so magazine style :-)

Love the sky in this shot!

Ahhh young love :D

0 comments: