Monday, March 23, 2009

Maternity shoot with 5 days to go






I love pregnant bellies, and I love it even more when I can photograph them. Meet Kelly and Nick Bowditch, they allowed me to photograph their baby bump yesterday and I am so glad they did. Kelly and Nick took advantage of a special I have on at the moment, which includes a one hour photography session plus (2) 8x12 inch prints for $80.
With only 5 days to go, Kelly was not only so happy to be pregnant but she was also positively glowing!! (I mean that) I hope you can tell by the photos. I have a feeling this baby is going to be soooo loved.
Cant wait to meet the little Bowditch! Thanks again guys

3 comments:

Nick Bowditch said...

It was our pleasure Lisa. Honestly you did such a great job and you're right - Kelly looks more beautiful than ever.

Thanks again
Nick and Kel

Oh Gorgeous Baby said...

Wow she is stunning and you make your photography talk! The glow is very noticable. BEAUTIFUL

Oh Gorgeous Baby said...

hmmm can you pre-order your packages at that price lol I had my last baby at 27weeks and am ttc at the moment. when it does happen I am going to wear maternity clothing from the get go and Im going to get beautiful photos too.. just to name a few things im going to do! it makes you realise how amazing pregnancy and childbirth is when it is taken from you.